Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back to every day business...

Trying to get back in the swing of things post-trip. I've done laundry & dishes, went to the grocery store and really cooked and am starting to feel back in the routine somewhat. I had an amazing doctors appointment yesterday - I was going to get my pacemaker recalibrated, but it was working at such an optimal level, they didn't need to change anything. Getting this thing has really been the most life changing experience I've ever had. In the last six months I've gone from no energy to high energy almost overnight.

Blog housekeeping - I've refreshed my tunes section. If you've never clicked through there before, I recommend it. All the artist links go to youtube music videos. Well, I should get to work...have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home