Thursday, August 24, 2006

Walking Boston...

Well, we made it to Boston. After 2, count 'em two hours of sleep {Ashley beat me, she didn't sleep at all}, we dragged ourselves to the airport this morning. Sometimes flights are feasts or famine, and to get here at a decent hour we had to leave at an indecent one. So to put it mildly, we had some time...so we walked. I'm going to have to do a whole flikr album for this trip, I know it.

Went to the tailgate and got to talk to some of fun scrapping friends - Tracy White, Donna Downey & Becky Higgins. Had some great lobster at a little dive called the No Name.

I start teaching in the morning. Tomorrow afternoon we're taking the Duck Tour - you must check it out {take the virtual tour- it's a riot!}

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The No Name ROCKS! We love that place! YUUUUUMMMMMM :-)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Blogging Masterclass said...

Welcome to my city!!!

Holly

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

I'm so jealous! Hope you guys are having fun!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home