Sunday, August 20, 2006

A smoking Sunday...

Well, I've cleaned my studio and feel like I can actually work in here now. So I've been scrapping...I've scrapped through my Narnia DVD & am now running Bridget Jones {love those movies}.

Every once in a while Matt gets inspired to smoke all day. So last night we had a grocery store date and got ready for today - he's smoking 2 racks of bbq ribs, corn and a glazed ham - he did a big chunk of bologna earlier. I'll be leaving town later this week, and he thinks he should desperately try to cook ahead {but knowing him it could last only a few days}. The house smells amazing, heck the whole block smells amazing...anyway, just counting down to dinnertime.

Emily's ham glaze: orange marmalade, light brown sugar, whole grain mustard, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, tobasco. Cook down ingredients and use to baste ham hourly while smoking, also excellent for baked ham. Matt even likes it on sandwiches.

1 Comments:

Blogger yasser said...

the glaze sounds delicious

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home