Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Facing my space...

I took "before" pictures of my scrapbook room to inspire me to do something - I let things get so out of control...actually I never even tried on that one corner...it caught all the junk from when we moved in three years ago...


see left: corner from hell
see right: corner dealt with

Well, I have been waiting for some chic solution to magically present itself, but I seem to find something wrong with each set of shelves I consider. I finally bit the bullet and put in these plain janes while I was waiting for inspiration. I am already glad I did - huge difference! I still have a lot of room to reorganize before NSD (I'm having a friend or two over to crop all day)... I'll keep you posted with pictures as I go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job Em! I know how easily it all just piles up!

Kim

8:37 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

WOW! It's lookin' GOOD! I LOVE looking at others creative spaces. LOVE your shelves - even if you think they are plain jane. I bet they're fantastical!

Can't wait for you to post more photos!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home