Thursday, March 30, 2006

A creative session...

I got a luscious pile of paper yesterday....I could live on Basic Grey sometimes. I went through a stack of photos - the "special - but what will I ever do with them" pile and found this snap of Meg I took three years ago. I love this picture & I think it was just waiting for this paper. Last night I got paint on my fingers and it felt good...I should make the time to create every day...stay tuned.

On a different note, found a blog really worth checking out. It's all about felt art, one drawback, it's in Italian - but I like the pictures.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

GORGEOUS layout sweetie!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so cute! I am pretty sure that felt site is in Spanish :) Great layout!

Elena

3:51 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

on closer inspection, they are IN SPAIN - good call...unfortunately I can't read Spanish either...

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout. Love the brown and the splash of green. Great job.

Kathy M.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found your blog from the Magic Scraps site. What a stunning layout! Love the colors & your journaling.
Keri (your student from CKU-KC)

6:13 PM  
Blogger Anabel said...

Thanks! I´m from Spain, and usually i write in english(very bad:-) and spanish.

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home