Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mission Possible & Previews...

All quiet on the blogging front. Every waking moment is working on our new catalog for CHA, and it's looking HOT {can I say that since I'm working on it? oh well, it is}. As I'm laying it out I'm overwhelmed at the timelessness & usability of our lines and how they all work together - I absolutely love Luxe, I really do. So if you're wondering where I am, think 48 pages in 4 days - that's my mission & it's totally possible.

So have you been seeing the previews on the Luxe blog? We're running every other day. Here are the first two...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aida Haron, Singapore said...

They look oh so fabulous !!! Sending you some cheerleading vibes **GO EMILY GOOOOO .... !!!!** for all the work you are doing.

Aida

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home