Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moving on...

I know, there's been a shocking lack of "real" content on the blog in the last 2 weeks. If you know me you know I clam up for a couple of reasons...I'm quiet when:

1. I'm designing {not the case}
2. Something's going on I don't want to discuss {stress/drama/etc}
3. I've fallen & I can't get up {you might be laughing, but, seriously}

So...OK - I had a biopsy & a bit of a scare & it took a week to get the results back - but I'M FINE and I'm back to blogging now, so watch out!

Now I just have to shake this song out of my head...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh! Glad that everything is OK!

Scary!

Take care & have a great long weekend! ;)

8:10 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

OMG- love that song! We're off to the "ranch" this weekend- call me this week- maybe we can get together next weekend. :-)

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home