Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Space...

I have recently become a my space user...I've had an account for a few years, but never really logged on {as a matter of fact, it's still connected to an ancient email}. I recently remembered my login & checked it out & realized that it's all just html code, which {thanks to blogger} I'm pretty good at.

I changed the look of it today - it was a little on the dark side for my tired eyes. I loved this collage from MySpaceOrYours.net. One of my unofficial goals for this year is to learn how to do my own custom layouts...

If you're up in the space, go check it out. I'm always looking for more scrappy friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger cottagerca said...

Like the pic of the ladies on your blog. Liked Marah Johnson work on the other site.

ava
cottagerca

10:11 PM  
Blogger mssgrz said...

I just requested to be added! I love your blog, and your myspace is cool also!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home