Friday, February 15, 2008

An update from D.C...

Life is good. Had a great show, came home to a perfect circus rose and a handmade card from my awesome husband and bounced from Dallas to Dulles in a matter of hours.


DC is awesome & I'm having a fabulous time. I'm not worn out {which I was a little afraid of} - I'm actually quite refreshed! I'm hanging out with some old friends & making some new ones - Shimelle & Jen, Margie, Donna, Stacy & Paula, Tia & Kristina.

Marirosa & Ashlie took the group of us out in a limo this morning to tour the capital building before we set up for Scrapbowl. We had a fab time {even stopping at Paper Source in Georgetown afterwards} & I wanted to share some pics from the day...









6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon. I am sorry suddenly.
I come to Japan at March, and I am Aeran Kim of the South Korean who is seven years.
It is called it.
SB met 2004, and it was 2005-year instructor.
A breast became hotter by the participation of the first CKU-J.
It is a dream that wants to go to the home, America later on.
The wonderful recollections of last year aren't forgotten, again, wonderful instructors, it can meet
It looks forward to now.
It is regrettable that English can't be spoken at all.
Every day is exciting, and palpitating is every day.
Please thank you for your cooperation with CKU-J of the actual take.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Heidi Cocca said...

Marirosa & Ashlie are great... you're sure to have a fantastic weekend!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Hey girl!! Looks like you are having a blast- I'm jealous!!! Call me when you get home. :-)

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun!! Enjoy DC! I grew up 2 miles outside DC, in Arlington. It's neat to see pictures of my hometown on your website :) Hope you enjoy Scrapbowl! I wish I lived close enough to go...I'd take all your classes Emily :)!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

My favorite picture was the one of the obelisk with the 3 birds flying alongside it. I have always wanted to visit DC.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from VA/DC! I absolutely love your class this weekend! Thank you for coming and teaching! I love the Luxe products!
Just wanted you to know I have a couple pictures from the class and the ScrapBowl event this weekend if you want to see.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home