Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wiped out..

This is totally boring, but I'm completely wiped out. No energy, kind of icky feeling, allergies gone wild - I just feel blah. It's not the best way to blog so excuse the lack of pictures & banter and hopefully I'll be back up to my regular blogging par in a day or 2.

Meanwhile be sure to shop etsy and go over to the Luxe blog - we're still having our grand opening giveaway sale for the new Luxe online store, there's a prize up for grabs with a game of Luxe trivia (go ahead and guess - you might win!) and all my remaining blogging energy is pouring out over there as we launch our new format this week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI aunt emily it is amy just wanted to tel you i have a new blog hope you can check it out and maybe soon can me and haley come over to spend the day or noght with you? anyways it is amymzalfini.blogspot.com

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon! Don't you just HATE allergies
O.o

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home