Monday, August 06, 2007

Tokyo...here I come!!!



I'm really excited to add two new dates to my calendar for next year & wanted to share! I will be teaching in Tokyo at CKU Japan in the spring and then I will return to Tokyo in the summer when we will exhibit at the Scrapbooking Fair (like CHA for the Asian market)! I love Japanese design...I'm determined to go off & find the Harajuku district and check out the japanese punks & lolita goths while I'm there (man, if I was 20 again...). I'll also be on a mission for as much ephemera as I can gather. Jen brought me a bag of random pamphlets, postcards and flyers from her last trip - just looking at that stuff makes me happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Em! COOL! If you have time, you should go to HARAJUKU, those folks don't show up until the weekend tho...at least from what I can remember. I used to go there all the time, watching them perform! LOL!! You will also be near the site where Japan had the Olympics and Meiji Shrine/Temple. PM me and I'll tell you how to get there...I'm assuming that you all will be in IKEBUKURO (same site as last yr.). So excited for ya!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Tanya Nichols said...

emily adams in Tokyo.............
blink
blink
blink
I want pics. :)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home