Monday, April 30, 2007

Living past my expiration date...

Well, here I am...another year older. It's a good day. When I was originally diagnosed with heart problems I was told that if they hadn't caught it I would never have made it past 30. Then when I had my stroke I was told if they hadn't given me the pacemaker I probably wouldn't have made it past 35. Now I'm past 35 - and past my expiration date. The official prognosis now is that I'm going to get "old & wrinkly"...no more numbers, just like a normal person. So today is special and 36 is my magic number. Happy birthday to me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dale Anne Potter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emily!
Hope YOUR day is the BESTEST ever!!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

10:10 AM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!1794

11:08 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!! You rock now and I am certain you will continue to rock when you are old and wrinkly,LOL. Have an awesome day!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday..I love that you are like the rest of us....old and wrinkly...together.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

A BIG happy birthday wish to you, my friend!!! Hope you had a wonderful day :0) Hugs, MargieH in Chicago

10:44 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Happy Birthday Emily.

Old and wrinkly! just wait untill you get to 50 like me.

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily. I hope it was great!

Shannon

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY - Hope you had fun, hun xx

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home