Friday, July 14, 2006

Girl's Night Out...except at lunchtime

Well, with this crazy month, there is no time for a girl's night out...so we settled for a gossip & giggle session at La Madeleine for a long lunch. Temptation, thy name is pastry. We both ordered the chicken friand {I had a side caesar, she had a cup of french onion - aaaaah}. It felt nice to take time to just hang out. If I didn't have some work to do this afternoon, we would've headed to the mall for a makeover & a movie...{I think I'm headed for my second adolescence over here.}

I'm looking at another working weekend at home. I will take a break to head over to my niece, Elyssa's birthday party tomorrow afternoon. Speaking of nieces, Amy & Haley are leaving tomorrow for their big summer road trip with their Nana - which will take them from Graceland to the American Girl Place in Chicago. Sounds like a blast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

You look SO GOOD girlie! :) Can't wait to see you and your new "do". :)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I can't believe we passed up those pastries!!!! Talk to you soon!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home