Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fun with Photoshop Filters...

Today is one of those days I absolutely love my Photoshop Elements 4.0! I've been playing with filters...this is the watercolor one & it rocks!!! I've also fallen for film grain, poster outline & crosshatch.

I've been working on web updates & should have some new additions on my site later this week.

If you enjoy the occaisional glass of wine, I have found a class pairing for you:
Becker Vineyards {yes, a Texas wine} Muscat Canelli Amabile with Nestle Chocolate Chip cookies! Some muscats pair with chocolate really well & this is one of them...just chilling out listening to Ocean's Eleven cleaning my studio...

Many thanks to CK for featuring me in their holiday online event! It was really neat to see it up there. If you haven't looked,
check it out. Bonus - I included the recipe for my famous bacon cups!!! {Makes my mouth water just thinking about them!}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Job!

Bety.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home