Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cincinnati snow...

This morning Laura said..."There's school delays and a lot of stuff about the traffic on the radio, but I don't know what's going on." I opened the blinds and the world was white. It was really coming down - not predicted, roads not salted. It turned out letting up & clearing out early, but I freaked out anyway. It took us about an hour to get into the office.

Laura's back is totally out & she is in miserable pain. As a result she can't go to Columbus with me this weekend. That's OK - I just want her to get better.

I really, really can't wait to get home. I miss Matt so much. I miss my bed. I miss home cooking. I miss Amigo's hot sauce. I miss talking to my dad on the phone a few times a day. I need to get back to making my Christmas presents. I have a ton of stuff to do. But I'm getting a lot done here & I've learned & planned a lot this week too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

You are NOT going to drive yourself, are you?!?! LOL You must have GPS or Tom Tom or whatever to help you along! See you soon!
Virg

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home