Friday, December 22, 2006

180 Chocolate Spoons later...

I feel like I spent the day in the chocolate factory. Thanks to help from my two little nieces we made 180 chocolate spoons {12 bouquets with 15 each} today...I just love chocolate spoons! They make me feel so special, really in the mood for the holidays! And I love making them for others! I color coded my spoons this year & made tags with a color guide and quotes about chocolate :

red - raspberry dark chocolate
turquoise - milk chocolate {with & without crushed peppermints}
orange - milk chocolate orange
purple - special dark chocolate {with & without crushed peppermints}
green - Andes mints

I made a photo gallery just for the chocolate spoon experience. *click here* to see the spoons from start to finish. This is a great project to do with kids. I'm already gearing up for next year...Next year I'm going to do cute little packets of chocolate covered marshmallows {with some of them rolled in nuts or sprinkles}!

If you're not familiar with them, they are just chocolate covered spoons for stirring & flavoring your coffee or hot chocolate. Or for just sucking on like a lollipop when nobody's looking...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here to tell you those things are (were) darn tasty!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home