Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sneak a peek at GASC...


I created the project I'll be teaching at GASC Arlington today. The class goes online on Friday - check it out! It's called Birthday Bash - this year is GASC's 10th birthday & I thought it would be a fun theme. If you're in the DFW area, come on down - this is my only local gig this year.

Every once in a while I step outside just to enjoy the weather...times like this are my favorite...in the low 80's but with a nice strong breeze, in between cool and warm. I really, really have spring fever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

The tag book looks great!! I think I need that for my nephew's 1st birthday pictures!! Great job!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Tag book is awesome. You posted it on my very birthday 4/04.

You are very talented and wish I was able to go to my lss classes.


K.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home