Thursday, October 30, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

...cookie decorating stuff!!! I'm putting the finishing touches on my Luxe Halloween table setting and these are the makings of my alien cookies...see the googly eyes in the shot glass? Those are part of the table setting too...I'll post the photos later of how it all turned out - as well as how tomake "brain" cupcakes...so keep checking back today!

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

I love the alien cookies. Very cute! I'd take a picture of my desk, but I can't get to it. I have started "hiding" Christmas gifts in my studio, lol.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home